Fashion consultant and television personality, Clinton Kelly, made a guest appearance today on the Rachael Ray show.
The following are his six tips for dressing your man.
- Stick with a 2 button classic jacket and do not button the last button.
- Match your belt to your shoes, unless you’re dressing casual then it doesn’t matter.
- Match your socks to your pants. Unless you’re going with a fun sock. If that’s the case, don’t have too much fun. Just limit the fun to the socks.
- 1/2 inch of your shirt sleeve should be sticking out past your jacket sleeve.
- The tip of your tie should hit the top of your belt.
- Get a good tailor. It’s better to buy a cheaper suit and spend more money on tailoring then it is to buy an expensive suit and not get it tailored to your body.
I think these rules can apply to us ladies as well. May this finds you having a good week.