Happy Monday menopause tribe! Welcome to Issue No. 5 of #MenopauseMinute
This issue is coming at you a little late but as they say, better late than never.
You’d probably agree those stinkin’ unstable hormones during the ‘mid-life puberty’ ™️ phase of life wreak havoc on just about everything including, YOUR SKIN.
One day you’re lookin’ mighty fine and winkin’ at yourself,
The next could bring brown spots, breakouts and dry patches.
Welcome to the other side, beauties.
Thankfully, though, there are skincare experts like Cecilia Wong who is happy to dish her skincare wisdom, and share her treatment stash with us.
“I’m here to help you look your absolute best. That’s my mission.” —Cecilia Wong
In case you don’t know who Cecilia Wong is or maybe you just don’t know much about her. Here are five fast facts about Cecilia: (Try saying that 5 times in a row)
- In 2006, she opened a salon in Hong Kong introducing organic skincare products to their market. (Very cool)
- In 2009, after working on some of Hollywood’s most famous faces (👈🏼 I did not know that) she opened her own skincare facility in New York.
- Her focus is on organic/holistic products and non-invasive technology in her treatments. (Can I get a whoop whoop)
- According to her LinkedIn page she considers herself a Botox Alternative Specialist (I love that!)
- Her products contain: No Parabens No Sulfates No PetrochemicalsNo Synthetic emulsifiers No Alcohol No Artificial colors No Mineral oil No Artificial fragrances (Double yay for her! )
That’s a wrap for now everyone. Until next time, keep your chin up but don’t forget to remove those hairs first!
Have you tried Cecilia Wong skincare? Have you had a facial from her?
I’d love to hear from you. Chime in below in the comment section.
And don’t forget to watch the following video to hear from Cecilia directly.
If you like what you see here, Pin it! Tweet it! Share it!
View this post on Instagram
Menopause Minute: brown spots @ceciliawongskincare with @get_repost #Repost ・・・ When it comes to dark spots it can be tricky on what specifically causes it, how to prevent them and how to treat them. I wanted to go over the top 3 causes of dark spots. #ceciliawongskincare #ceciliawong #darkspots #facials #3reasons #hyperpigmentation #hormonalbalance #healthy #clear #nycfacials #cwskincare #acnetreatment #acnescars #acneproblems #radiantskin #aginggracefullywithcecilia • #aging #menopause #menopauseminute #thelifestylebrief
End of article