This week the U.S News and World Report released their 2020 – 2021 Best Hospitals Ratings and “Special Hospitals Heroes” series during the COVID19 pandemic.
It wasn’t until I was diagnosed with breast cancer that I found myself searching the Internet for “Best hospital” and “Hospital with best cancer treatments.” That’s when this list became useful to me, though I also recommend reading patient reviews, too (if you can).
I’m only printing the top 5 hospitals that made the list. Two hospitals—New York Presbyterian, New York and UCLA tied for 4th place. If you want to read the full report you can go directly to U.S. News
1. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
2. Cleveland Clinic
3. Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
4. New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia and Cornell, New York, NY (tie)
4. UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles (tie)
6. Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
If you’d like to read the full list of hospital ratings follow U.S. News